Sunday, May 12, 2013

Facebook Connectivity

Happy Mother's Day everybody.

It has come to my attention thru another Facebook page that when I share a blog post on Facebook, not everyone that "Likes" the Facebook page gets the notification. So let's kill two birds with one load of bird shot.

If you use Facebook and wish to keep abreast of my posts, go here and "Like" the Rootin' Tootin' Gun Blog Facebook page. Once you've "Liked" the page, please follow these instructions so you are notified of all of my posts.

"In order to keep receiving our updates hover your mouse on the "Like" or "Liked" button at the top of this page. Then select "Add to interest lists." from the drop down menu. This will make sure you see our updates on your news feed as we post them."

If you have any problems, let me know.

Be safe.

No comments:

Post a Comment