Thursday, November 7, 2013

Guns Save Lives Day - December 15, 2013

I'm on vacation, so I'm finally taking some additional time this week to go through a lot of old emails. One of which caught my eye from the middle of October. Since I haven't heard anyone else promoting it, I thought I'd do my duty and pass it along to all of you.

December 15th (Bill of Rights Day) has been designated Guns Save Lives Day. It's being sponsored by several pro-2A groups like The Second Amendment Foundation, the Citizens Committee for the Right to Keep and Bear Arms, DefendGunRights.com and others, including my favorite, GeorgiaCarry.Org. This will be the day after the first anniversary of the Newtown shootings. It's designed to counteract the gun-grabbers' expected push to exploit the events of Newtown once again for their agenda.

There is a website for the event, and it even has a petition to sign. Go here and check it out. Once inside, you'll see the events the gun-grabbers have planned. Please show them your support.

Be safe.

No comments:

Post a Comment