Friday, November 29, 2013

LaserLyte Training - Plinking Cans


Remember your Dad taking you plinking when you were a kid? What did you love most about it? If you're like me, you still love it, especially shooting old cans. You got the instant gratification of knowing you hit your target, and you tried your darnedest to get the can to fly up in the air. Well, if it didn't fly up, it would at least fall over. It was certainly more fun than shooting a paper bullseye target. The part nobody liked was going down and setting the cans back up, so you always added more cans. Those were the days.


Well, while sifting through my email backlog, after stuffing myself with turkey yesterday, I came across this, the LaserLyte Laser Plinking Can Set. Suddenly indoor training isn't so dull. They don't fly up into the air, but don't be surprised if later models do (hopefully) or someone figures out how to modify these. Then LaserLyte would just need to figure out how to get them to stand back up by themselves.

I think they might be a little pricey at $105 for just three cans, but that is "suggested" retail price. I think this would be a good present for yourself or your favorite shooter if you or they already have the LaserLyte training system. A good training device that is fun too, not a bad combination.

Be safe.


1 comment:

  1. Thanks Warren for this useful information. I like to buy these Plinking Cans because I love to target shooting and it is interesting to use these can to improve my shooting accuracy.
    ________________
    Mass firearms safety course.

    ReplyDelete