Thursday, March 20, 2014

Undecided About Gun Control? Watch This!

If you're like me, you like cruising YouTube because you start with one video and then you're on a journey. That's what happened tonight. I got an email from a blog I follow and it had the "Video of the Year". It was a short one minute video of a young lady explaining why everyone should have a gun.


I admit, it was a good video, but then I saw this one at the end so I decided to try it. This second video turned out to be an excellent one for anyone that might be undecided about gun control. If there is a conservative bone in their body and a brain in their head, this video should shake them to their core.


It's a little lengthy, but I promise you, it's worth the time.


Be safe.

2 comments:

  1. I don't see the link to the video...?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Mike, The video is embedded in the post right above "be safe".

      Delete